Joke

  • Salman Sher Mohammad
    Message 1 of 48 , May 31, 2001
      A sardar sees lot of guys running on the highway.

      Asks a bystander as to why are the guys doing what they are doing.

      The bystander,"A Marathon race is going on".

      Sardar : What do they get from that?

      Bystander : The winner will get a prize.

      Sardar : Then why are the others running?
    • Salman Sher Mohammad
      Message 48 of 48 , May 27, 2005
        NASA was interviewing professionals they were thinking of sending to Mars. The touchy part was that only one guy could go and it would be a one-way trip, the guy
        not ever returning to Earth.

              The interviewer asked the first applicant, an American engineer,
        how much he wanted to be paid for going.

              "One million dollars," the engineer answered. "And I want to donate it all to my alma mater--Rice University."

              The next applicant was a Russian doctor, and the interviewer asked him the same question.

              "Two millions dollars," the doctor said. "I want to give a million to my family and leave the other million for the advancement of medical research."

              The last applicant was a Pakistani Politician. When asked how much money he wanted, he whispered in the interviewer's ear, "Three million dollars."

              "Why so much more than the others?" the interviewer asked.

              The Pakistani Politician replied, "You give me three million,I'll give you one million, I'll keep a million, and we'll send the American engineer."