Books for the next few months, new Atwood book

  • fansinma
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 7:45 AM
      Just to reiterate what we talked about last night:

      we will be taking a "vaction" in July

      the books for the next few months are:
      May - Makers, by Corey Doctorow
      June - 11/22/63 by Stephen King
      July NO MEETING
      August - Many Colored Land by Julian May
      September - 2312 by Kim Stanley Robinson
      October - Steel Beach by John Varley

      (Judy - let me know if your list is different!)

      Also - I never got around to telling you all that there was a recent announcement that Margaret Atwood will be bringing out the third book in her series that began with Oryx & Crake. It will be called Maddaddam and is scheduled to come out in September.

      Vicki Lukas
    • David Jones