July through September books

  • fansinma
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
      Audrey confirmed we will be able to get extra copies of these books:

      July - Many Colored Land by Julian May
      August - 2312 by Kim Stanley Robinson
      September - Steel Beach by John Varley

      The last one, Steel Beach, is available at only 5 libraries in NH at this time, so this is the one that we could come up shorthanded. Just a heads up on it.

      Great discussion last night - love it or not so, the book sure got us talking!

      Vicki
    • Judeth Kitchin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
        Maybe we should. Hold off on Steel Beach a bit longer. We still have some folks who haven't recommended anything yet. Lets talk at the next meeting about. Moving Steel Beach to the end of the year and filling in recommendations with easier to obtain books first.

        Judy Kitchin
        Sent from my iPad

        On Jan 3, 2013, at 3:55 PM, "fansinma" <fansinma@...> wrote:

        Audrey confirmed we will be able to get extra copies of these books:

        July - Many Colored Land by Julian May
        August - 2312 by Kim Stanley Robinson
        September - Steel Beach by John Varley

        The last one, Steel Beach, is available at only 5 libraries in NH at this time, so this is the one that we could come up shorthanded. Just a heads up on it.

        Great discussion last night - love it or not so, the book sure got us talking!

        Vicki

      • David Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2013
          Vicki,
          I ordered the books required through June 2013 today through the Methuen Library as we live in Methuen. Thus being one short will not be an issue when I order the July through September 2013 required reading from the Nevins Library.

          Best Regards,
          David
          978-738-1924