This week's meeting and Walter Hunt visit

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2012
      Hello all,

      First, we have our meeting this week. Suzy, this month's book is your pick so we really hope you can make the meeting!

      I also want to get a head count when we meet Wednesday for those of the group that would like to come to Walter Hunt's talk on the 17th and join us for pizza first so I know how much to order. Any if you have any favorite toppings or absolutely hate something let me know that as well.

      See you all Wednesday!

      Judy