New file uploaded to salemnhscifi

  • salemnhscifi@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 2 5:16 AM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the salemnhscifi
      group.

      File : /ReaderconNovelRecommendations0001.pdf
      Uploaded by : judykitchin <judy@...>
      Description : Readercon to Readercon novels 2012

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      judykitchin <judy@...>
    • salemnhscifi@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 23 , May 12, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the salemnhscifi
        group.

        File : /CurrentBookList.doc
        Uploaded by : judykitchin <judy@...>
        Description : What are we reading now?

        Message 3 of 23 , May 12, 2013
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the salemnhscifi
          group.

          File : /Historical Book List.xls
          Uploaded by : judykitchin <judy@...>
          Description :

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          judykitchin <judy@...>
        • David Jones
          Message 4 of 23 , Jun 4, 2013
            I may not be there tomorrow as I've been at Lahey Clinic all day. My wife's mother fell outside her home in Hollis NH and broke her hip and her leg in two places. She is going into surgery at 7:30am tomorrow so we'll be there all day.

            Bummer since I read such a long book from Mr. King!

            Best Regards,
            David

            On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM, <salemnhscifi@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the salemnhscifi
            group.

            File : /Historical Book List.xls
            Uploaded by : judykitchin <judy@...>
            Description :