August Book - Lois McMaster Bujold's Shards of Honor

  • fansinma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2012
      For those of you who like to riffle a page while you are reading, we are starting to receive copies of the book for our August meeting here at the library.

      Have a great July, and look forward to seeing everyone in August.

      Vicki Lukas
      Cataloger (and SF reader!)
      Kelley Library
    • Judy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2012

        Thanks for the update Vicki! And thank you again for recommending one of my all time favorite books!