Thank you

  • tw12el12ve
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
      Good to meet everyone last night, I look forward to reading this months book.
      David
    • Mary
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
        It was very nice to see everyone, and to meet new members :) look forward to
        next month!

        Mary

        Sent from my iPod

        On Feb 2, 2012, at 9:14 AM, "tw12el12ve" <davidronaldjones@...> wrote:

        Good to meet everyone last night, I look forward to reading this months book.
        David

      • Judeth Kitchin
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
          What Mary said!

          I hope to update the current and historical book lists by the weekend. I'll alert the group when they are posted.

          Judy Kitchin
          Sent from my iPad

          On Feb 2, 2012, at 1:22 PM, Mary <mcho56@...> wrote:

          It was very nice to see everyone, and to meet new members :) look forward to
          next month!

          Mary

          Sent from my iPod

          On Feb 2, 2012, at 9:14 AM, "tw12el12ve" <davidronaldjones@...> wrote:

          Good to meet everyone last night, I look forward to reading this months book.
          David

        • David Jones
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2012
            I would highly recommend "Oryx and Crake" by the Canadian author Margaret Atwood for a future book of the month selection.
            Best Regards,
            David

            David R. Jones
          • Judy
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 4, 2012

              Nice! I'm adding it to the current list and reposting the list on the yahoo group.

              Thanks.

              Judy