March book

  • fansinma
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2012
      Hi, everyone! I enjoyed the meeting and will be starting on the Crichton book this week. There are a few extra at the library now. I AM going to have a problem getting extra copies of The Night Circus for March. After the meeting I double checked and all of the sudden our regular print copy has 2 holds on it and our large print copy is checked out! Who knew it would still be so popular??? I will ask Paul, our Reference Librarian to see if he can get a couple of copies from other libraries. Hopefully he will be able to borrow a few, for those of us who don't have/don't want an e-reader.

      Vicki Lukas
      Kelley Library
    • Judeth Kitchin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2012
        Hopefully it will all work out! I have my copy, don't know about the others.

        Judy Kitchin
        Sent from my iPad