Next Meeting

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2011
      Could you remind us of the date and place of our next meeting?

      Thanks,
      Kim & Bev
    • Judeth Kitchin
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2011
        Tuesday after Thanksgiving at the food court at the mall.

        Judy Kitchin
        Sent from my iPad

        On Nov 15, 2011, at 8:38 PM, "Kim" <kmrudeen@...> wrote:

        Could you remind us of the date and place of our next meeting?

        Thanks,
        Kim & Bev

      • mycorft4
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2012
          Sorry Not going to be able to make it. Mom's in the Hospital and getting a pacemaker Moday or Tuesday
        • Judy
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 29, 2012
            Good luck we hope she does well keep us postes

            Judy