Meeting the 26th????

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 14, 2011
      Hi,

      Bev, are we still meeting at your house Tuesday the 26th? If that is still on can you let us all know what you'd like us to bring and what time to be there?

      Thanks.

      Judy
    • Mary
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 14, 2011
        I claimed dessert! Lol But would be happy to also bring something else :)

        mary

        Sent from my iPod

        On Jul 14, 2011, at 8:43 AM, "Judy" <judy@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        Bev, are we still meeting at your house Tuesday the 26th? If that is still on can you let us all know what you'd like us to bring and what time to be there?

        Thanks.

        Judy

      • Kim Rudeen
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 16, 2011
          Sorry for the delay in getting back.  We've been busy getting ready for Readercon.

          Yes, everything is go for Tuesday the 26th.  Show up any time from 6:00 PM on.

          Anyone can bring either a dessert or a salad.

          Thanks,
          Kim & Bev

          Sent from my iTouch

          On Jul 14, 2011, at 8:43 AM, "Judy" <judy@...> wrote:

          Hi,

          Bev, are we still meeting at your house Tuesday the 26th? If that is still on can you let us all know what you'd like us to bring and what time to be there?

          Thanks.

          Judy

        • Judeth Kitchin

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 16, 2011
              Looking forward to it!

              mary

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 17, 2011

                I'm serving  hot dogs, hamburgers and Grilled chicken.  So whatever you'd like.  We have a smaller sized grill so maybe more grilled food would be a bit more than our grill can handle.

                Thanks

                Bev

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 17, 2011
                  I'll think of something maybe an appetizer.

                  Judy Kitchin
                  Sent from my iPad

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 18, 2011
                    I can bring a salad