TV Alert from Mary :)

  • mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011
      Meant to let you all know they are showing all the Walking Dead shows tonight in a marathon on AMC, channel 859 in our area. I believe there are six episodes, so thought anyone interested may want to dvd them. I know, I know....SO GORY!!!! But you kinda get over that in a bit, and the writing is really quite good :)

      mary

      PS-I am the last person in the world I thought would ever recommend a zombie anything! lol So give it a try, maybe just not be snacking when you do! :P