We just realized ...

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      We just realized that on Wednesday, October 27, the date of the next meeting, we will be at the World Fantasy Convention in Columbus, Ohio.

      Also, the next meeting is for my book, "WWW:Wake" by Robert Sawyer. Double whammy.

      Any suggestions? Does anyone prefer to substitute a new book, or skip the meeting to November, or anything else?

      We're sorry we didn't think of this at the last meeting. It would have made things simpler.

      Kim & Bev
    • Judy