July meeting

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hi all,

      As we discussed at our last meeting our July meeting will be a bbq at our house (11 Cypress Street, Salem, NH) on Wednesday July 28th.

      Don and I will provide burgers or chicken or both - let me know which you want! I also need a head count. Everyone else feel free to bring something to compliment that.

      The book is Sir Apropos of Nothing by Peter David. We'll firm up the rest of our new choices at the meeting. I got some but not all.

      Thanks.

      Judy
    • Deborah Bloomberg
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2010
        Burger  for me

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 19, 2010
            Hi, just a reminder that our meeting is Wednesday July 28th. I stlil need a head count and meat choice (burger/chicken) from you Mary! We also still need your recommendation.

            We are reading Sir Apropos of Nothing by Peter David this month. I'll pull the rest of the list together when I get Mary' recommendation.
          • Deborah Bloomberg
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 19, 2010
              And  what can I bring    Salad   Appetizer  ??

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 19, 2010

                Whatever you would like. Why don't you post what you want to bring so everyone knows. I think Mary is thinking of a pasta salad but I'm not sure.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 21, 2010
                  I will bring  chips and dip   and an appetizer