Tuesday's meeting

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2010
      Hi all,

      Can you believe this weather? And if tonight and tomorrow's flooding is, as forecast, as bad as the Mother's Day storm a few years ago then Don and I won't be able to leave our street.

      Do we want to reschedule or postpone? I don't think any of us want to be dealing with closed streets. Last week's rain had Route 28 closed at Barnes and Noble believe it or not.

      Judy
    • mary
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2010
        LOL....amazing.  I'm game with whatever is best for everyone else :)  Just let me know.

        mary

        Can you believe this weather? And if tonight and tomorrow's flooding is, as forecast, as bad as the Mother's Day storm a few years ago then Don and I won't be able to leave our street.

        Do we want to reschedule or postpone? I don't think any of us want to be dealing with closed streets. Last week's rain had Route 28 closed at Barnes and Noble believe it or not.

        Judy

      • Kimball M. Rudeen
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 29, 2010
          Reschedule or postpone, no problem with us.  Please let's come to a decision soon, so no one misses the news and comes by mistake.

          Kim & Bev

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 30, 2010

            I think given the flood watches/warnings that we need to skip this month. We'll pick up again in April.

            Deb can you reply so we know you are aware we aren't meeting? I don't want to bring you out in this weather to be by yourself lol.

            Judy

            Can you believe this weather? And if tonight and tomorrow's flooding is, as forecast, as bad as the Mother's Day storm a few years ago then Don and I won't be able to leave our street.

            Do we want to reschedule or postpone? I don't think any of us want to be dealing with closed streets. Last week's rain had Route 28 closed at Barnes and Noble believe it or not.

            Judy

          • Deborah Bloomberg
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 30, 2010
              Good by me    Will be mucking stalls after the boys have been in all day    much longer process than when they have been out for  the day

              See you in April

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 30, 2010

                Ok then we are all set see you all in April.