New file uploaded to salemnhscifi

  • salemnhscifi@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the salemnhscifi
      group.

      File : /CurrentBookList.doc
      Uploaded by : judykitchin <judy@...>
      Description : What are we reading now?

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      judykitchin <judy@...>
    • salemnhscifi@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 1, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the salemnhscifi
        group.

        File : /Historical Book List.xls
        Uploaded by : judykitchin <judy@...>
        Description : What have we read in the past?

                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 18, 2010
                  Hi All,

                  Very nice to see everyone last night :)

                  The book for December is:

                  Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson

                  I read this quite a long while ago, so am interested to see if I still like it lol.  It's funny, some books I LOVED when I was younger just don't do it for me the same way anymore....and some books I hated, and wanted no part of, are not completely different.  Another interesting aspect of age and experience hehe.

                  See you all in December!

                  mary

                            Message 13 of 23 , Feb 4, 2012
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the salemnhscifi
                              group.

                              File : /CurrentBookList.doc
                              Uploaded by : judykitchin <judy@...>
                              Description : What are reading now?

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Aug 2 5:16 AM
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the salemnhscifi
                                        group.

                                        File : /ReaderconNovelRecommendations0001.pdf
                                        Uploaded by : judykitchin <judy@...>
                                        Description : Readercon to Readercon novels 2012

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Jun 4, 2013
                                              I may not be there tomorrow as I've been at Lahey Clinic all day. My wife's mother fell outside her home in Hollis NH and broke her hip and her leg in two places. She is going into surgery at 7:30am tomorrow so we'll be there all day.

                                              Bummer since I read such a long book from Mr. King!

                                              Best Regards,
                                              David

                                              On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM, <salemnhscifi@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                              Hello,

                                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the salemnhscifi
                                              group.

                                              File : /Historical Book List.xls
                                              Uploaded by : judykitchin <judy@...>
                                              Description :