Meeting reminder

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2009
      First thank you to Elaine Isaac for joining us in September!

      The next meeting is October 27th at 7:30 pm at the Barnes and Noble. We are reading Inferno by Pournelle and Nivens.

      Welcome back to Deb Bloomberg! Hopefully we'll see you at the meeting.

      Judy
    • Judy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
        Our next meeting is next Wednesay, February 1 at 7:30 pm at the Kelly Library. Remember to bring you recommendations!