July meeting date - July 21st

  • judykitchin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Walter was very understanding and Tuesday the 21st works for him. So our next meeting is July 21 at 7:30 at Barnes and Noble to discuss Song in Stone.

      Judy
    • Walter H. Hunt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2009
        On Wed, 01 Jul 2009 19:37:00 -0000, judykitchin wrote

        > Hi
        everyone,

        Walter was very understanding and Tuesday the 21st works for him. So our next meeting is July 21 at 7:30 at Barnes and Noble to discuss Song in Stone.

        Will see you all there - Lisa is coming up with me, Aline is at camp this week so we can be adults :) I have something new to read, if you're interested . . . only Lisa has heard it so far.

        Walter.

        Walter H. Hunt
        hotc@...
        http://www.walterhunt.com