Lucifer's Hammer

  • mcho56
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hi All!!

      Sorry to have missed the meeting. I really enjoyed re-reading the book!! Been over 15 years since I read it, and enjoyed it just as much the second time. Always find it very interesting though how I feel when re-reading a book so many years later. Lots of different impressions and feeling. So damn good though!

      Took my time with it, finished it just in time yesterday to hear about our own close call....yikes. Will probably still be stockpiling by the time we meet next month lol.

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090304/ap_on_re_us/asteroid_close_call

      Have a great St. Pat's day :)

      mary
    • Judy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2009
        Ok what did I miss? Our own close call?

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2009
          According to the following link:

          http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2009/03/phew_asteroids.html?p1=Well_MostPop_Emailed6

          not in the same league, even if it had hit.
        • mary
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2009
            Yes, I heard a lot about the size and what was expected would happen if it hit.  So I called my son to ask about it....a little too much info lol.

            Hope everyone is well!

            mary

            Recent Activity
              Visit Your Group