Meeting reminder Tuesday February 24th

  • judykitchin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2009
      Sorry to be so late posting the updated book lists. Life has been crazy
      and even though I told them I can't work next Tuesday night somehow my
      commitment changed to say I could.... I fixed that and I am not on the
      schedule yet so hopefully I'm home free to make the meeting.

      Our next meeting is Tuesday the 24th and we are discussing Lucifer's
      Hammer by Nivens and Pournelle, recommended by Tim.

      I have update the historical and current book lists with the picks we
      decided on last month. Mary and Becky, I left spots for your picks.
      Could you get those to me at the meeting so I can fill in the blanks?

      Also, as we had discussed, I added a story collection set in the 1632
      universe. It is 1634: The Ram Rebellion. I hope you love the Brillo
      stories as much as I did!

      Judy