Re: [sakura_ichimon] back in for the basho

  • ando
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2013
      kamogawa & me are in as well
      GO SAKURA

      Andreas Bruckner
      +49-172-655 0704
      Andonishiki

      On 2013/07/05, at 16:53, Nicholas Doyle <nonesuchnick@...> wrote:

      Looks like we have two monkeys back in Sakura for this basho since I managed to figure out how to get an entry in as well!

      Any chance we are close to official for the Ichimon race?

      Sarunojima

      On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Benjamin Guthrie <archbishopshaggy@...> wrote:

      Yay Chabo!

      Welcome back!

      Saruyama (THE enthusiastic monkey)

      To: sakura_ichimon@yahoogroups.com
      From: munkykiller@...
      Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 22:35:12 -0400
      Subject: [sakura_ichimon] back in for the basho

      hi folks!

      long time no speak. i'm kind of back in for this basho, in that i've already signed up, but my participation will only be mildly better than in the last few months.

      no chibi_imo this basho, but she does apologize for that. on the fun but not helpful side, we are headed in about 5 hours for the airport, and from there to Austin, Texas for a convention she really wanted to go to.

      we've had some unsettled times in our lives better part of the last year, but i think (hope) things are settling enough that i can ramp up my participation. i've been thinking that way for a while though, without results, so we'll see how it actually goes.

      at the very least, i'm in for the basho. i'll probably be terrible though.

      best of luck to all,

      chabo