Re: [sakura_ichimon] Re: Kosho

  • chabo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13 10:08 AM
      Jejima, you don't happen to be driving up 95 past Philly around lunch time any of those days do you? i could try to get away for an evening of drinks/dinner, but the likelyhood of that is pretty small, on account of i'm generally in lots of trouble with the boss lady, plus the short-ish notice i would be giving her. (don't tell anyone, but she's kind of high maintenance. shhhhh) so my thought of what is most likely to happen is if you're wandering by Philly one of the days, i could sneak out of work for a long lunch, and maybe a beer or two.

      chabonowaka

      On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Jezz <jejima@...> wrote:

      Already granted!

      Hope things improve! Where in the States do you live? I am doing a
      road trip in the Eastern part later this month - and would love to
      meet up if you are close to the route....

      All the very best,

      Jezz