Re: [sakura_ichimon] Nagoya -Bench Team: first thoughts

  • chabo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
      alrighty, i've had a chance to look at things a bit.

      and again, i haven't been looking at much at things, so i don't know who's healthy, which makes me want to ask about chiyotairyu and tochinowaka. tochinowaka hasn't been this low since 2010, so he seems out of place, especially with the dreck that's surrounding him. he's definitely on my squad, unless i hear he's injured. and has chiyotairyu recovered? if so, same rules for him. aran has also showed some promise around his m5 rank.

      aside from that, i'm strongly with your suggestons on everyone but wakanosato. i've been bitten by that dog too many times over the years.

      so any info on healthy folks would be helpful. is there a specific thread on that at the forums? (i think jejima's euro 2012 game has convinced me to spend more time there.)

      chabo

      On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:26 AM, ando <andonishiki@...> wrote:

      Dearest Ichimonners,

      may I take the first step towards another round of
      'Cherry July Madness'

      Here's my first thoughts how to build a kk-able team:

      Ozeki: Kisenosato.... O1e ! and we really need a Jpn yusho

      Sekiw: Ozan.... coz Goeido seems to be still not 100% fit

      Komu: tricky, but nothing new for this rank... Myogi could keep upsetting a few Ozeks, but Toyo might be more stable over the last 5 days (when u need the Komu in the points)
      probably go for Myogi, but both should end 6-9 or 7-8

      Mae 1-3: noone as always

      Mae 4-9:
      Homer
      Gagamaru
      Yoshikaze (a bit stomach ache with him....)
      Takayasu (even more, but his fighting spirit is huge)

      Mae 10-16:
      Wakanosato (comeback #254 ?)
      Kitataiki (he's just too good for 11w)

      as reserve in case of bad news or bad feelings, I put up
      Miyabiyama (would have taken him at M12 or lower)
      Aran (unpredictable, but gifted... )
      Masanoyama (consider him M5-8 potential)
      Chiyotairyu

      maybe also Aminishiki, but Nagoya might prove too hot for an old man with wound knees....

      Please gimme your thoughts and critics....
      I'm on the last M spot this basho, so it's all about survival kk
      (feeling totally kadobannized :-)

      GO SAKURA

      Andreas Bruckner
      +49-172-655 0704
      Yokozuna Andonishiki

    • Mike Charlton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
        I hope I can join in this time, but I'm preparing to move so
        I might not be able to squeeze it in...

           Daifuku