hi sakurans! (is this thing on?)

  • chabo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2011
      hi all,

      are we still alive? i think i am slowly coming back into sumo mode, i actually find myself interested in the upcoming basho, for the first time in a while. i think it's at least partly because i have no idea who a lot of the maegashiras are. :)

      who's with me? are any/many of us going to participate? also this basho, i hope to start up with my daily sakura again. we'll see how that goes, but i'll give it a shot.

      meanwhile, i will be making my return attempt from way, way, way down on the banzuke. actually, to be more specific, i'm off the banzuke, and will be returning once the banzuke is official for this basho.

      quick, K-Jo, get in a team! before you forget!

      all for now,

      chabo
    • Mike Charlton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
        As unbelievable as it may seem, I'm in!

        My new shikona is Daifuku.  My style is: "oshitara unko ga deru.
        Aa machigatta. Anko da!", or in English, "If you squeeze me
        poo will come out.  Oh, I mean sweet been paste!"  It's funny
        in Japanese.  Really.  If you're 3 years old.

        Can I join the ichimon again?

        I basically picked random people this time, but I'm looking forward
        to having fun without necessarily doing well.

                    Daifuku (Aka Fuyuboufuuu Aka Koishi)

        On 9 November 2011 22:46, chabo <munkykiller@...> wrote:

        hi all,

        are we still alive? i think i am slowly coming back into sumo mode, i actually find myself interested in the upcoming basho, for the first time in a while. i think it's at least partly because i have no idea who a lot of the maegashiras are. :)

        who's with me? are any/many of us going to participate? also this basho, i hope to start up with my daily sakura again. we'll see how that goes, but i'll give it a shot.

        meanwhile, i will be making my return attempt from way, way, way down on the banzuke. actually, to be more specific, i'm off the banzuke, and will be returning once the banzuke is official for this basho.

        quick, K-Jo, get in a team! before you forget!

        all for now,

        chabo

      • Benjamin Guthrie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2011
          I am also in, and has anyone thought about a little recruiting... it'd be awesome to be official again.

          Saruyama

          To: sakura_ichimon@yahoogroups.com