Sakura site update

  • Kuramarujo
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
      Children of the flowers,

      I've updated the ranks for the site. Everyone should be in the right
      place but please feel free to check. Just in case. I haven't updated
      the stats yet because I don't have any historical info for
      Uiriikenshoryu (plus I forgot to write down how I did the whole blasted
      thing in the first place so now I gotta go googling again). I'll let
      you all know when(ever) the stats are fixed.

      BTW, I didn't know Taniazuma was retiring. Good luck in your future
      endeavors and remember that you always have some pink friends.

      With the departure of Taniazuma and Chibi_IMO & Fuyuboufuuu falling off
      the banzuke, we're down to nine active rikishi. Would have been eight
      if Uiriikenshoryu-chan hadn't returned. Chabo, can you try and get the
      little monkey entered for Kyushu? I believe that our master of the
      UUU's is planning on being active again. While we aren't likely to be
      fighting for the ICF, especially with the way we've been plaguing
      lately, it would be nice to be fully qualified.

      That's all for now. See everyone in a month.

      K-jo

      --
      Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
      Sakura Ichimon