Re: [sakura_ichimon] Sakura Ichimon Site

  • chabo
    Message 1 of 113 , Aug 24 5:18 AM
      i got right in, for what that's worth. :)

      also, hi all,  busy days, but i expect to be involved in september. :)

      chabo

      On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:38 AM, Dean . <sekihiryu@...> wrote:

      Has the site gone kaput?, I checked today and it's just a white screen of death!?

      On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Oyakata Kuramarujo <klemmerj@...> wrote:

      ANNOUNCEMENT

      Don't forget to visit the Ichimon's web address so we don't lose it.
      It needs 25 hits every 90 days.

      http://www.sakura-ichimon.tk

      Once a week should be enough, hopefully.

      And if anyone thinks of something else that could be done there feel
      free to shout out.

      Odonatayama Oyakata

      Sent using Email 3.0.5
      http://www.cleancode.org/projects/email

      Sent on: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 03:55:02 -0400
      On System: Linux 2.6.9-89.0.25.EL i686

    • Oyakata Odonatayama
      Message 113 of 113 , Feb 1, 2011
        ANNOUNCEMENT

        Don't forget to visit the Ichimon's web address so we don't lose it.
        It needs 25 hits every 90 days.

        http://www.sakura-ichimon.tk

        Once a week should be enough, hopefully.

        And if anyone thinks of something else that could be done there feel
        free to shout out.

        Odonatayama Oyakata

        Sent using Email 3.0.5
        http://www.cleancode.org/projects/email

        Sent on: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 03:55:02 -0500
        On System: Linux 2.6.9-89.35.1.EL i686