Sakura Rollcale

  • Kuramarujo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
      Basho is coming fast. Who's in and who's not? This time of year is
      usually busy so if you can't make it that is understandable. But it would
      be nice if we were fully qualified.

      Also, I have not been able to keep up with anything regarding Sumo for
      many months. Is there anything going on that would be good to know going
      into Hatsu?

      K-jo, the lost

      --
      Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
      http://www.webtrek.com/joe/sumo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2010
        I'm in. This is my team:

        Yokozuna   :  Hakuho
        Ozeki      :  Kotooshu
        Sekiwake   :  Baruto
        Komusubi   :  Kotoshogiku
        Maegashira :  Kisenosato Aminishiki Shotenro Tochiozan Homasho Toyohibiki
        I don't know of any relevant news. If anyone does it would be nice to know.

        Rubensan