Let's kick ass in 2010

  • Joe Klemmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2009
      Ha! Bet you thought I was dead. Well, I was a little dead, but
      not dead enough to miss a basho. Since I have no idea what's been
      happening in the world of Sumo I picked my team using the "poke-n-hope"
      technique. This consists of close your eyes and blindly pick rikishi.
      With that in mind, here is my current team -

      Yokozuna : Hakuho
      Ozeki : Harumafuji
      Sekiwake : Baruto
      Komusubi : Kakuryu
      Maegashira : Goeido Aran Mokonami Homasho Iwakiyama Tochinonada

      If anyone with a clue wants to comment or make suggestions about
      this lineup please don't be shy.

      K-jo

      --
      "And if I claim to be a wise man, well, it surly means that I don't know."
      -- Kansas, "Carry on Wayward Son"