When does the Basho start?

  • Kuramarujo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      Yeah, yeah, I know. I should go look it up myself but so scattered is
      (what is left of) my brain I'll never get to it until it's to late. So,
      if some kind brother or sister blossom help your useless Ichimon mate
      I'll be forever in your debt[1].

      K-jo the forget... What was I going to say?

      [1] clarification: forever in your debt == it'll be forever before you
      get a return on this investment. :-P

      --
      Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
      http://www.webtrek.com/joe/sumo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
        Hi K-jo,

        Looks like it's Nov 15th-29th.  There's a link to the Banzuke below.  From the main page on that sie, it sounds like Deijima is retiring!

        http://sumo.goo.ne.jp/eng/hon_basho/banzuke/index.html

        Sarunojima

        On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 1:33 PM, Kuramarujo <klemmerj@...> wrote:

               Yeah, yeah, I know.  I should go look it up myself but so scattered is
        (what is left of) my brain I'll never get to it until it's to late.  So,
        if some kind brother or sister blossom help your useless Ichimon mate
        I'll be forever in your debt[1].

        K-jo the forget...  What was I going to say?

        [1] clarification: forever in your debt == it'll be forever before you
        get a return on this investment.   :-P

        --
        Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
        http://www.webtrek.com/joe/sumo

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:sakura_ichimon-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:sakura_ichimon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Kuramarujo
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2009
          On Thu, 5 Nov 2009, Nicholas Doyle wrote:

          > Looks like it's Nov 15th-29th. There's a link to the Banzuke below.

          Thanks. It'd be neat if I get KK. I turn 47 just three days
          before the start of the Basho.

          > From the main page on that sie, it sounds like Deijima is retiring!

          Didn't he retire during Aki? I seem to remember something about
          that. But then, what the hell do I know anyway.

          K-jo the Klueless