Ichimon page updated

  • Kuramarujo
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2009
      As usual, just in time for Aki I have updated the web page with
      everyones new ranks. We've lost a lot of members this year and last.
      The current active roster is at 8 with 7 Sakurans now Banzuke-gai -

      Uiriikenshoryu
      Marionoumi
      Basashihime
      Tatsunohime*
      Fuyuboufuuu
      Sarunojima

      If anyone knows the status of these long-lost Blossoms please let them
      know we miss them. Especially since we're now likely to be fewer than
      DeSuGi.

      K-jo, for Oyakata Odonatayama (who is out back baning his head against
      the wall)

      --
      Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
      http://www.webtrek.com/joe/sumo
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2009
        I played last Basho but look like I've missed this one as it's already underway.  I'll try to request Kosho status, but I may have missed that as well.  If someone can try to remind me, I'll try to play next basho for sure.

        Sarunojima

        On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Kuramarujo <klemmerj@...> wrote:

               As usual, just in time for Aki I have updated the web page with
        everyones new ranks.  We've lost a lot of members this year and last.
        The current active roster is at 8 with 7 Sakurans now Banzuke-gai -

        Uiriikenshoryu
        Marionoumi
        Basashihime
        Tatsunohime*
        Fuyuboufuuu
        Sarunojima

               If anyone knows the status of these long-lost Blossoms please let them
        know we miss them.  Especially since we're now likely to be fewer than
        DeSuGi.

        K-jo, for Oyakata Odonatayama (who is out back baning his head against
        the wall)

        --
        Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
        http://www.webtrek.com/joe/sumo

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:sakura_ichimon-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:sakura_ichimon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Kuramarujo
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2009
          On Sun, 20 Sep 2009, Nicholas Doyle wrote:

          > I played last Basho but look like I've missed this one as it's already
          > underway. I'll try to request Kosho status, but I may have missed that
          > as well. If someone can try to remind me, I'll try to play next basho
          > for sure.

          Our great fearless leader is a just and fair man. I think he
          might be amiable to granting Kosho status. (How was that for butt
          kissing, Jejima?)

          Oh, Sarunojima, don't forget to put a lineup in for Kyushu! ;-P

          K-jo, the occasional kiss-up jester