Sakurans - Danger Will Robinson!!!

  • takanorappa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
      Hi, all! Friendly neighborhood ICF gyoji/Sakuran-stalker Takanorappa here.

      I was just going over the new 10th anniversary edition of the banzuke, and noticed that, with your 2 recent banzuke-gais, that you are now under 10 members on the banzuke. Just 9 Sakurans grace the Nagoya B-sheet. You may want to have a big recruitment drive to get you over the "offical" hump.

      Yours in Bench,
      Takanorappa
    • Jezz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
        Time to urge Norizo and Susanoo perhaps?

        Jejima