Sakura Site Updated

  • Kuramarujo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2009
      Fellow flower children,

      I finally got the member ranks updated for the Sakura site. We need to
      find the status of the following Rikishi as they seem to have fallen off
      the face of the earth. Does anyone have any contact info for any of
      them? I haven't been able to reach anyone via email, but that could be
      because they're just deleting my mails. :-)

      Marionoumi Jonidan 14E

      Basashihime Banzuke-gai
      Tatsunohime* Banzuke-gai
      Fuyuboufuuu Banzuke-gai