Don't forget to signup

  • Kuramarujo
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7 9:34 AM
      Fellow Sakurans,

      Let's try and get everyone to participate this basho. It's time
      to bring the ICF back to the place where it rightfully belongs.

      K-jo-O

      --
      Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
      http://www.webtrek.com/joe/sumo

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 13 11:45 AM
          I'm signed up. Not that that will mean much if I MK again. :P

          Uiriikenshoryu

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 13 12:24 PM
            it always means a lot, especially when it comes from someone's mom.

            hey, speaking of parenthood, i don't think i've mentioned to the sakura group, but we're expecting baby #3 in June. and for the third time, it's a girl. so, i would have figured that i might take off in Nagoya basho this year, because we would have likely been in Nagoya at the time visiting family, but that trip's off for this year. i expect to still participate, but i'll have a baby a couple of weeks old, so who knows what my level of participation will be. :)

            chabo

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 13 12:50 PM
              Congratulations on your triumvirate of girls! :)

              -Uiriikenshoryu

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 14 9:17 AM
                chabo wrote:

                > hey, speaking of parenthood, i don't think i've mentioned to the sakura
                > group, but we're expecting baby #3 in June. and for the third time, it's
                > a girl.

                Congratulations! If you ever decide to go for #4 I know a real (i.e.
                scientifically supported) way for you to increase the odds of you having
                a boy.

                > so, i would have figured that i might take off in Nagoya basho
                > this year, because we would have likely been in Nagoya at the time
                > visiting family, but that trip's off for this year. i expect to still
                > participate, but i'll have a baby a couple of weeks old, so who knows
                > what my level of participation will be. :)

                Even if you need to drone I'm sure you'd go well enough to help the
                Ichimon.

                K-jo the scientific
              • chabo
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 15 5:52 AM
                  you're not talking about the scientifically supported method that involves wearing hockey skates, are you? :)

                  also, apologies to the ichimon, was out with friends all yesterday, and ended up droning day 1. bad me. also, when i drone, there's nobody to remind Chibi_Imo to play. so also, bad me. we're both back in business today though. :)

                  chabo

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 15 10:44 PM
                    On Sun, 15 Mar 2009, chabo wrote:

                    > you're not talking about the scientifically supported method that
                    > involves wearing hockey skates, are you? :)

                    There's as substance that is in the lining of canned goods which
                    kills off the boy spermatozoon. It's in canned soup and basically
                    anything else packaged in that kind of can. Refrain from consuming canned
                    goods for a while before making the attempt and you will have a much
                    better chance of having a boy. Yeah, it sounds like some kind of folk
                    tale but it's for real.

                    > also, apologies to the ichimon, was out with friends all yesterday, and
                    > ended up droning day 1. bad me. also, when i drone, there's nobody to
                    > remind Chibi_Imo to play. so also, bad me. we're both back in business
                    > today though. :)

                    We got tanked today. I ended up droningfor day 2 so I'll not be
                    much help. :-(

                    K-jo, who is going to bed now