RE:[sakura_ichimon] New site location

  • Brinkman, Chad
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      hooray! :)

      so do we want to bat around ideas on the page? i have ideas, but they're very poorly formed, and not very likely original or terribly good. that's mostly because i am not very design-y. or idea-y for that matter.

      this is what i envision. (please suggest other ideas if you have them.) main page is focused on current or most recent basho results. big list of members, with shiro or kuroboshis under each day completed. after the basho, list of prizes, if any. or would this better be on a linked to page? probably, but i'm not sure what ot make the front page.

      another linked to page is the member info page. don't know if yahoogroups allows attachments, but i've attached a jpg of my really super basic (in a text file) of what i'm thinking.if that doesn't go through, i'll think of a way to show the group.

      and a third linked page for the all time results of each sakuran, based on the spreadsheet i sent kuramarujo.

      and a linked page for links for i guess the bench site, takanorappa's site, and anything else we may want to put. nsk? forums?

      again, this is all just my first thougts on it, feel free to come up with other thoughts. really.

      chabonowaka

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        I think the very first thing the main page should have
        on it is a welcome, an explanation of our Ichimon and
        then a contact for joining!

        Then we'll go on to the members. :)

        Maybe we should look at the North Pole Ichimon's page
        for ideas...

        Uiriikenshoryu

        http://mail.yahoo.com