so who's in this basho?

  • chabo
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2007
      i saw a bunch of emails about folks not being able to make it this basho, so i'm wondering, who's actually in?

      i'm putting in my placeholder team right now. the server's super slow.

      chabonowaka
    • Davin Slade
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007

        I’m in.  I put my bench in a week ago.  Has there been any late withdrawals that anyone knows of.  Of course we know Asashoryu is out.

        Taniazuma

        i saw a bunch of emails about folks not being able to make it this basho, so i'm wondering, who's actually in?

        i'm putting in my placeholder team right now. the server's super slow.

        chabonowaka

      • Kuramarujo
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
          On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 16:16 -0400, chabo wrote:

          > i saw a bunch of emails about folks not being able to make it this
          > basho, so i'm wondering, who's actually in?
          >
          > i'm putting in my placeholder team right now. the server's super
          > slow.

          I'm in. I have no idea who to pick (outside of the Yokozuna, OC) but
          I'm in. It looked like our venerable Ozeki was in already, too. It'll
          be touch and go for us to be fully qualified for the ICF, I think.

          K-jo-O

          --
          Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
          http://www.webtrek.com/joe/sumo
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
            --- Kuramarujo <klemmerj@...> wrote:

            > On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 16:16 -0400, chabo wrote:
            >
            > > i saw a bunch of emails about folks not being able
            > to make it this
            > > basho, so i'm wondering, who's actually in?
            > >
            > > i'm putting in my placeholder team right now. the
            > server's super
            > > slow.
            >
            > I'm in. I have no idea who to pick (outside of the
            > Yokozuna, OC) but
            > I'm in. It looked like our venerable Ozeki was in
            > already, too. It'll
            > be touch and go for us to be fully qualified for the
            > ICF, I think.

            I'm also in. Even if my picks aren't so great. I will
            probably be droning for a bit due to a family
            vacation. But then sometimes I do better droning than
            entering...

            Uiriikenshoryu