New Banzuke rankings

  • Kuramarujo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006
      We have some pretty good news today as the new BS Banzuke is out.
      There were some very nice promotions and the demotions weren't to
      horrible (more or less). We will have representatives in every division
      for Hatsu and plenty of yusho possibilities. One interesting thing
      about the rankings is that, with one exception, the upper ranks are all
      on the east side while the lower ranks sit on the west. I've updated
      the Sakura site with everyones new ranks and am including them here as
      well. Now all we need it the ICF results.

      Rannohana O1e
      Shomishuu M5e
      chabonowaka M10e
      Marionoumi M15e