Kyushu is koming!

  • Kuramarujo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2006
      Ok, you rikishi of pink flowers. Kyushu is less than a week away so
      it's definitely time to get cracking on your BS entries. Remember you
      can change your lineup up to the very last minute so at least get
      something in so that we'll be officially official.

      Our goal this basho is to have more KK than MK and to beat the mawashi
      off of NIP! So get all the extra keiko in you can.

      Banzai!

      K-jo-O

      --
      Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
      http://www.webtrek.com/joe/sumo
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
        I just tried and it told me that the time for entering for Aki was over. :/ I haven't been able to keep track of things, but have their been technical difficulties lately?

        Uiriikenshoryu

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
          On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 00:35 -0500, Kuramarujo wrote:

          > Our goal this basho is to have more KK than MK and to beat the mawashi
          > off of NIP! So get all the extra keiko in you can.

          Uhm, make that NPI. ;-)

        • Kuramarujo
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
            On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 07:44 -0800, Chandra Reyer wrote:

            > I just tried and it told me that the time for entering for Aki was
            > over. :/ I haven't been able to keep track of things, but have their
            > been technical difficulties lately?

            Kofuji said he was moving everything to a new server so it might not be
            ready yet. It should be soon.