3404The Sakura Last Year's Calendar Page Contest

  • Benjamin Guthrie
    Jun 2, 2014
      Greetings fellow Sakurans!

      I finally got around to checking the standing and it would seem that Chabo wins the calendar page this time around. It is a lovely dual photo of Kotooshu on one side and Kotoshogiku on the other.

      Also Andonishiki still hasn't claimed the page for the first 2, which on inspection are a photo of Harumafuji, and a pre Yokuzuna Kakuryu.

      Remember folks if you want these pages, let me know. You can send me an e-mail at archbishopshaggy@... with the address you want me to send it to. If you do not want them, then please let me know that as well, so I can offer them to the runners up, should they want them.

      Sincerely,
      Saruyama (THE prize giving monkey)
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic