  • chabo
    Mar 10, 2014
      hi folks,

      i got all wrapped up in stuff i was doing real world, and totally forgot about the existence of the basho until just this morning. (in time to see the day 2 results.)

      it's pretty late today, so i'm going to actively ignore the sakura day 2, with my deepest apologies. i should be back tomorrow with it, alongside the makuuchi results.

      which will also be somewhat late. we have a big breakfast out, followed by a dentist, followed by kindergarten registration for my youngest. then after that, i'll be around to do my stuff.

      good night!