      To: sakura_ichimon@yahoogroups.com
      From: munkykiller@...
      Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:16:14 -0500
      Subject: [sakura_ichimon] sakura day 9!

      and speaking of MCP, we still have a group of sakurans trying to stop the top of the rankings. andonishiki's 6th place is good, but Saruyama is still right at the top of the heap, in 2nd place, where he's been i think for a couple of days now. and then i also snuck my way into the top 5 today, and thus am the person who edged ando out of 5th place. (sorry about that!) and Rubensan is on the rise too, as today he cracked the top 20. so that's a nice grouping at the top. (and then we'll stop talking about mcp for now.)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic