3319Re: [BS game] coming out of retirement!

  • ando
    Oct 3, 2013
      aloha kawika,

      would you please join the legendary SAKURA ichimon ??
      no commitments, just play benchsumo !
      we recently suffered a lack of members in the famous ICF cup, but we're still a great sumolovers !

      We do provide jokes, movie quotes and useful info on rikishi status, injuries & love life ;-)

      please join us !

      Andreas Bruckner
      +49-172-655 0704
      Andonishiki