An Old Shakti Chalisa

  • kishorizee
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2008
      Dear members of the Group, Greetings inthe name of the Mother Goddess,

      I have a very very old Shakti Chalisa written in Urdu, but script is
      Hindi, which I would like to share with all members. This was
      published in KALYAN, a yearly magazine printed by Gita Press
      Gorakhpur. The Chaalisa is about 150 years old and is very exciting.

      Please advise how can this be shared by all of you, who may be
      interested to read this. As I am new member of this Group, I seek help from all of you.

      Regards to all Bhaktas

      RK
    • MJ Ramesh
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
        Om sakthi.
        Will be blessed to get a chance to read this
        Thank you for the initiative

        Best Regards,
        MJ Ramesh Iyer
        from Blackberry Device

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
            Greetings to all my friends

            I can certainly scan it and post it. Please advise how to upload it.
            I also typed the Chalisa in Hindi. I can convert it in Adobe Format
            and post it. Please advise how to do that, in details.

            Regards to all

            R K Bhatnagar

            --- In sakthafamily@yahoogroups.com, meera seth <mycoach99@...> wrote:

            > Greetings kishori
            >
            > Can you scan it and upload it?
            >

            > kishorizee <kishorizee@...> wrote:
            > Dear members of the Group, Greetings inthe name of the
            Mother Goddess,

            > I have a very very old Shakti Chalisa written in Urdu, but script
            is
            > Hindi, which I would like to share with all members. This was
            > published in KALYAN, a yearly magazine printed by Gita Press
            > Gorakhpur. The Chaalisa is about 150 years old and is very
            exciting.

            > Please advise how can this be shared by all of you, who may be
            > interested to read this. As I am new member of this Group, I seek
            help from all of you.

            > Regards to all Bhaktas
            >
            > RK
            >

            > meera

          • Sankar Viswanathan
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
              Thanks. Please scan the pages and upload the images to the files
              section. You can not send it as an attachment.
            • Deval Desai
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 15, 2008
                Jay Mai
                I am interested to have this .............pleasedo it as early as possible
                deval

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 16, 2008
                  Since you have not uploaded the files to the group so far, I assume
                  you have problems. Please send the files as attachments to me
                  sankarrukku@...

                  Jai MAA!!!

                  --- In sakthafamily@yahoogroups.com, Deval Desai <deval1940@...>