Engine Mount

  • andrew_bisceglia
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
      Hey guys, I've got my 582 blue head and am preparing to convert from the 503. Does anyone have a spare motor mount kicking around that they want to sell, or would any be willing to layout theirs and forward dimensions so that I can fab one up??

      Also any lessons learned on radiator pan modifications or any other facet of the retrofit, ie tuned pipe, would be greatly appreciated.

      Best regards,
      Andy
    • Chris Bishoff
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009
        --- In sakaos@yahoogroups.com, "andrew_bisceglia" <andrew_bisceglia@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys, I've got my 582 blue head and am preparing to convert from the 503. Does anyone have a spare motor mount kicking around that they want to sell, or would any be willing to layout theirs and forward dimensions so that I can fab one up??
        >
        > Also any lessons learned on radiator pan modifications or any other facet of the retrofit, ie tuned pipe, would be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Best regards,
        > Andy

        Hi Andy what is the difference in the 503 mount to the 582 mount I would like to know as I am fitting a 618 up to where my 503 used to fit on my s9 Regards Bish
      • andrew_bisceglia
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2009
          --- In sakaos@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Bishoff" <cbishoff@...> wrote:

          > --- In sakaos@yahoogroups.com, "andrew_bisceglia" <andrew_bisceglia@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey guys, I've got my 582 blue head and am preparing to convert from the 503. Does anyone have a spare motor mount kicking around that they want to sell, or would any be willing to layout theirs and forward dimensions so that I can fab one up??
          > >
          > > Also any lessons learned on radiator pan modifications or any other facet of the retrofit, ie tuned pipe, would be greatly appreciated.
          > >
          > > Best regards,
          > > Andy
          > >
          > Hi Andy what is the difference in the 503 mount to the 582 mount I would like to know as I am fitting a 618 up to where my 503 used to fit on my s9 Regards Bish

          Hey Bish, I've got a message sent to RANS, awaiting response but I'm pretty sure there's no difference....If you have the later mount that saw the 503 mounted upright.
          Stay tuned...