Vedic Chanting Group Class, 11/4/2012, 9:00 am

  • saivedaSSSBT@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      Reminder from: saivedaSSSBT Yahoo! Group

      Title: Vedic Chanting Group Class

      Date: Sunday November 4, 2012
      Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
      Notes: Sairam,

      This is reminder for Vedic Chanting class at Shri Shirdi SaiBaba Temple of DFW on this Sunday at 8:00am.

    • Anand Rajan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        Sairam all chanters. It is mentioned in the message as 9 to 10 AM( actually we have a day light saving hour. The message needs to be changed.

        The class will be as usual between 8 AM and 9 AAM CDT.

        Thanks

        Anand

        Date: Sunday November 4, 2012
        Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am