Re: Saint Nektarios of Aegina is Alive and Active Today and Always

  • Konstantinos Terzopoulos
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2007
      --- In saintnektarios@yahoogroups.com, "robb thurston"
      <robb7thurston@...> wrote:
      > A question: St. Nektarios wrote several books, and how many are in
      > print and available for us in English? ADVISE.

      Dear Robb,

      Evlogeite!

      The St Nektarios monastery in NY <http://www.malf.net/nektarios.htm>
      has translated part of one of the saint's works on repentance and
      confession, and well as one of his books on Christology!

      Enjoy!

      fr konstantinos
    • Konstantinos Terzopoulos
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2007
        In fact, I just checked and you can order both publications from the
        St Anthony monastery bookstore website.

        frc