Re: [saintnektarios] Re: Saint Nektarios of Aegina is Alive and Active Today and Always

  • Eugenia
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23 1:31 PM
      Robb? Here in Romania are several books about Saint Necktarios Miracles. You can tell your's to a writer, i will recomand you one.  If u want, of course...

      George Petrogeorge <georgepetrogeorge@...> wrote:
      I'm jealous that he came to you in a dream. Did he tell you anything?
      I am glad you got to see a relic of St. John Maximovich. You can also
      see his body in its' entirety at his church in San Fran. It never
      decomposed

      --- In saintnektarios@ yahoogroups. com, "robb thurston"
      <robb7thurston@ ...> wrote:

      > I did not know that a group was dedicated in Yahoo forums to
      I'm jeaulous that he came to you in a dream.
      I am glad you got to see a relic of St. John Maximovich. You can also
      see his body in its' entirety at his church in San Fran. It never
      decomposed
      Saint
      > Nektarios. It is good to know. I visited his shrine in Covina, Ca.,
      > collected some of the Holy Oil from lamps burned before him and viewed
      > a relic. I have to say Saint Nektarios Is Now Alive. He visited me
      > that evening in a dream, a very positive and observable presence. I
      > returned several times and asked the faithful there if this was
      > common. Assuredly it is common, He Is Alive.
      > I have the honmor to live in Seattle where another Incorruptible
      > saint lived, John of San Francisco. The effect of life in the presence
      > of Incorruptibles is fantastic for the faithful Orthodox. I thank God:
      > he reminds of of heaven each day through his Incorruptibles.
      > A question: St. Nektarios wrote several books, and how many are in
      > print and available for us in English? ADVISE.

      Eugenia

      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

    • Konstantinos Terzopoulos
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2007
        <robb7thurston@...> wrote:
        > A question: St. Nektarios wrote several books, and how many are in
        > print and available for us in English? ADVISE.

        Dear Robb,

        Evlogeite!

        The St Nektarios monastery in NY <http://www.malf.net/nektarios.htm>
        has translated part of one of the saint's works on repentance and
        confession, and well as one of his books on Christology!

        Enjoy!

        fr konstantinos
      • Konstantinos Terzopoulos
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 16, 2007
          In fact, I just checked and you can order both publications from the
          St Anthony monastery bookstore website.

          frc