My Guardian Angel and St. Nektarios

  • Petro
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      On Monday 11/29/2010, it snowed in Salt Lake City. The roads were slick. I wasn't going fast, but drove onto an overpass and hit ice. I rolled my car. When I stopped I was upside down. I just sat there for a minute to gather myself. I walked away from the crash with only a small bump on my head.
      I know my Guardian Angel, my patron saint, Saint George and St. Nektarios were watching over me.

      Glory to God!

      -George