6Re: Saint Nektarios of Aegina is Alive and Active Today and Always

  • George Petrogeorge
    May 23, 2007
      I'm jealous that he came to you in a dream. Did he tell you anything?
      I am glad you got to see a relic of St. John Maximovich. You can also
      see his body in its' entirety at his church in San Fran. It never
      decomposed

      --- In saintnektarios@yahoogroups.com, "robb thurston"
      <robb7thurston@...> wrote:

      > I did not know that a group was dedicated in Yahoo forums to
      I'm jeaulous that he came to you in a dream.
      I am glad you got to see a relic of St. John Maximovich. You can also
      see his body in its' entirety at his church in San Fran. It never
      decomposed
      Saint
      > Nektarios. It is good to know. I visited his shrine in Covina, Ca.,
      > collected some of the Holy Oil from lamps burned before him and viewed
      > a relic. I have to say Saint Nektarios Is Now Alive. He visited me
      > that evening in a dream, a very positive and observable presence. I
      > returned several times and asked the faithful there if this was
      > common. Assuredly it is common, He Is Alive.
      > I have the honmor to live in Seattle where another Incorruptible
      > saint lived, John of San Francisco. The effect of life in the presence
      > of Incorruptibles is fantastic for the faithful Orthodox. I thank God:
      > he reminds of of heaven each day through his Incorruptibles.
      > A question: St. Nektarios wrote several books, and how many are in
      > print and available for us in English? ADVISE.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic