Re: [sailwavemac] Publish function

  • Sherry Hudson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2011
      Re: [sailwavemac] Publish function Still challenged with the publish function on my mac..anyone have any ideas??

      Sherry

      On 7/30/11 8:47 AM, "Andrew Burnard" <andrewcburnard@...> wrote:

      it's working fine for me, the submenu under Publish is built of the files in the Templates folder. If you use Finder to navigate to the Sailwave directory do you see a templates directory with files in it ?

      Thanks

      Andrew Burnard
      andrewcburnard@...

      On Jul 30, 2011, at 5:40 AM, Sherry Hudson wrote:

      I've been exploring sailwave as it runs on the wine platform and see that
      the publish menu item does not seem to work (no sub options come up).  Any
      ideas as to the problem??

      Sherry