Boat Debris

  • David (Jumaggafanny)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2006
      I don't usually cross post here at Yahoo, but I'll make an exception
      for youse guy's. (Yankee for ya'll) A few years ago I did a lot of
      work to my 1975 Helms #504 "Chimera". In doing so, I broke a
      cardinal rule…. "If it ain't broke, Don't fix it!"….Well I opted
      to "replace it now", Just because I could. I don't think my actions
      contributed in any way to causing hurricane Katrina but I still
      don't whistle aboard any boat especially Chimera. So here's the
      deal, I'm cleaning out old stuff and casting off surplus crap, I'm
      moving!

      …..I have available at the irresistible price of FREE…….

      Stainless steel stem fitting and back stay chain plates. I increased
      size for each of these so this surplus stuff is fine for use.

      Copper coping for companionway hatch. I changed my mind and used
      stainless steel for salt, this is fine for freshwater.

      Wood molding from inside cabin & V-berth at the joint of cabin/deck.
      4 pcs, (2 port 2 stbd). This is pretty common wood, not teak or
      mahogany. I now have an array of bolts from rework that prohibit
      reinstall.
      If you want any of this stuff lemme no, eh?
      David Applegate