Great weather for sailing....

  • David (Jumaggafanny)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      I'm taking off early today to prepare "Chimera" for launch.
      The preparation may not take to long since I'm inclined to put off any
      projects till later just to get her back in the water and make my
      Mississippi place look a little more like normal. My main house
      structure is standing but damaged, I have about 40 trees down or broke
      off at 29ft. It's still kind of brown and dead but my Helms moored at
      her dock will brighten up the place for me.
      David
      Helms25 #504\